From time to time brides & other clients have often asked how and what can they mount their nice photos onto. They usually have a tough choice of choosing between the traditional frames or the style of frames but I offer an alternative – gallery wrapped canvas.
What is a gallery wrapped canvas?
- It is a high quality print on an artist’s canvas.
- The canvas is stretched over custom-made wood stretcher bars.
- It is available in any size with a depth of 1.5″ or 2.5″.
What’s so cool about gallery wrapped canvases?
- Canvases make a bold statement.
- They appear to float on your wall.
- They don’t need a frame; the structure is inside the art.
They’re definitely different than the traditional frame & glass mounts. They bring a contemporary edge and a frameless presentation to your wedding photographs.Plus they’re much safer to be hung around just in case there is a child in the house. There are no glass to be broken at all!
For weddings and other events, I would suggest a signature canvas. Guests can add their own messages around an image for a unique and inexpensive keepsake.
Feel free to check out my photography products page for a showcase view and the many other products that I offer along with my wedding packages. Don’t fret if you do not see everything as I am still in the process of updating that page.